1. I receive the adoption form.
2. I save the adoption form as a PDF to my hard drive with the application date.
3. I receive a request to adopt rats in my available for adoption album.
4. I briefly review the application form and decide if the application form passes to the phone interview or not. If the form is not held back I will inform the person directly. If the application is held back I will then schedule a phone interview.
5. I will then review the application form and note questions for the phone interview.
6. When the phone interview comes, I will review the application form with the person and ask more questions. I will never give my final answer the phone as I want to have a moment to think after the interview. I will communicate via private message either on Facebook or by Email.
In order to adopt you will need to send me a text explaning why you have
chosen my rattery to adopt from rather than any other and why you would be
a good choice of adopter.
If after reading your text I juge that you are a good candidate to adopt, you will
then receive the adoption form to fill in. If you are not selected to adopt, I will
let you know that your candidature has not been retained.
When I pick my breeding pairs it is absolutely never based on my wait list. My couples are bred according to what I wish to improve and work on in my lines. It is possible that I will have many rats available or none at all for several months in a row. It will never stop me from showing off some of my projects in photos, videos and texts although they are not available for adoption.
In a nutshell, I will most likely not have many babies available all year round so you will need to be patient in if you really want to adopt. The wait is long but I sincerely believe that it is worth every second of it.
Our rats leave in pairs/trio at a minimum of 6 weeks of age, after receiving their Revolution treatment for internal and external parasites. Each pair is 85.00CAD and each trio is 125.00CAD no matter the variety. Prices are not up for negociation.
All our rats are sold with a limited 3 month health warranty that takes effect the moment you adopt them.
1. If you are fluent in french and live in Québec, you may join my group Le Groupe des Ratons Québécois on Facebook!
Be active, ask questions!
2. Click Like and Follow my page Exotic Whiskers Rattery - Raterie Limoges on Facebook!
The wait time can vary immensely so I will no longer be giving approximate wait times. Generally the wait time will vary from a year to 18 months. If you have already adopted from the rattery you obtain priority on adoptions however I still cannot give an approximation of the wait time. NO ADOPTION IS GARANTEED! Simply sending in an adoption form does not give you an automatic approval, there is an adoption process to be followed.
Please take not that approved breeders will have priority on all adoptions.
Copyright © Exotic Whiskers Rattery - RATErie limoges All rights reserved